Nor-Lake KODF7756-C 5' x 6' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Outdoor boxes may have special requirements from your state or municipality (building dept. etc.) Please enquire.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KODF7756-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|Top Mounted/Ceiling Mounted
Nor-Lake KODF7756-C Description
The NorLake KODF7756-C 5' x 6' x 7'-7" H Kold Locker is a durable outdoor walk-in freezer that will serve your business well for many years. With 159 cu. ft. of total space, this commercial walk-in freezer provides operators with options.
Both the interior and exterior of panels feature 26 gauge steel with a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating. The 4” thick panels are filled in with foamed-in-place insulation and have an R-value of 32. Assembling a Kold Locker walk-in is simple with each panel featuring female and male rails that mate together. Once mated together the panels are fully tightened with foamed-in-place cam locks which assure an airtight connection. The corners are kept sealed with panel gaskets that go around the outer perimeter without any breaks or cuts. The edge caps on the ceiling and floor panels are foamed-in-place to secure them for the life of the walk-in unit.
This walk-in unit comes standard with a 26” wide door featuring a stepped profile that acts as a barrier against airflow. At no extra cost, the door can be replaced with a 30” wide one that comes complete with a stainless steel kick plate. The door can have its two cam-lift hinges installed on either the right or left. These hinges are field-adjustable to make sure the door opens and closes smoothly while providing a secure seal. A spring-assisted door closer is included to make sure the door is never left ajar.
The pre-hung door comes in a 4’ wide panel complete with magnetic stainless steel trim, vapor proof LED lighting with a switch connected to an external indicator light, perimeter heater wire (replaceable), and a digital thermometer. To keep the contents secure, this walk-in comes with an NL 9800 deadbolt handle with an independent key/padlock feature. To make sure workers never get locked in the interior of the door panel has a safety release.
The temperature inside this walk-in freezer reaches a brisk temperature of -10°F thanks to the ceiling-mounted RCPF100JC-E-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that provides 3220 BTU/hr of cooling. The Capsule Pak unit is controlled by the Enviro-Control™ electronic controller system aside from setting the temperature this unit is used for adjusting the defrost timer and can be used for manual defrosting. To protect this walk-in unit from the precipitation white 35 mill membrane roof material is included. This membrane does not need to be glued or seamed into the roof, instead, it is held in place with metal trim that fixes it to the unit. The metal trim flashing is held in place with TEK screws that are self-tapping and self-drilling.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KODF7756-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KODF7756-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KODF7756-C Parts
Nor-Lake KODF7756-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.