Nor-Lake KODF87610-C 6' x 10' x 8'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Nor-Lake KODF87610-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|Ceiling Mounted/Wall Mounted
Additional Information on Nor-Lake KODF87610-C
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Nor-Lake KODF87610-C Description
The Nor-Lake KODF87610-C 6' x 10' x 8'-7" H Kold Locker is a durable outdoor walk-in freezer that will serve your business well for many years.
To keep this walk-in freezer as cold as possible efficiently, the panels that make up the walls have an R-value of 32. Each panel is 4” thick with 26 gauge steel on both sides protected by an embossed stucco coating that is resistant to corrosion. Between the majority of the panel is made up of foamed-in-place insulation. Kold Locker walk-in units are easy to assemble, each panel has male and female mating rails that make alignment easy while foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners lock the panels together for an airtight seal. The corners feature panel gaskets that go around the exterior perimeter continuously without any breaks or cuts. Instead of using overlapping or mechanical fasteners, the ceiling and floor panels’ edge caps are foamed-in-place which will keep them secure for the life of the walk-in.
To prevent the passage of air. when the standard 26” wide door is closed, the door has a stepped profile. This provides a mechanical barrier that allows the internal temperature to be maintained efficiently. The door comes with two hinges that can be installed on the right or left to best fit your needs. The two cam-lift hinges are field-adjustable to compensate for settling and come with a locking set screw. To keep cooling costs low, a spring-loaded door closer is included. The door panel is 4’ wide with the door pre-hung from the factory. A replaceable perimeter heating wire is included as well as a vapor proof LED lighting fixture that is activated by a switch complete with an exterior indicator light, a digital thermometer, and magnetic stainless steel trim. The interior is secured with an NL 9800 deadbolt handle with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers safe, the interior has a safety release to make sure they are never locked in.
This walk-in freezer can be set as low as -10°F and this temperature is easily reached with RCPF150JC-E-4-EV BTU/hr of cooling provided by the ceiling-mounted 5692 Capsule Pak Refrigeration System. The Enviro-Control™ electronic control system controls the Capsule Pak’s temperature and also sets the defrost timer. To protect this walk-in unit from the precipitation white 35 mill membrane roof material is included. This membrane does not need to be glued or seamed into the roof, instead, it is held in place with metal trim that fixes it to the unit. The metal trim flashing is held in place with TEK screws that are self-tapping and self-drilling.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
Nor-Lake KODF87610-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KODF87610-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KODF87610-C Parts
Nor-Lake KODF87610-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.