Nor-Lake KODF88-C 8' x 8' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker Outdoor Freezer with floor
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Our Exclusive FREE extras:
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- Standard features
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- Outdoor boxes may have special requirements from your state or municipality (building dept. etc.) Please enquire.
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
Nor-Lake KODF88-C Specifications
|Walk In Freezer, Modular, Self-Contained
|Ceiling Mounted/Wall Mounted
Nor-Lake KODF88-C Description
An outdoor walk-in freezer like the KODF88-C 8' x 8' x 6'-7" H Kold Locker from Nor-Lake is a simple way of expanding your sub-zero storage space without taking up precious indoor floor space. This walk-in unit has 318 cu. ft. of internal volume.
The 4” thick panels feature 26 gauge steel on both sides with a corrosion-resistant embossed stucco coating. Between the steel panels, foamed-in-place insulation provides plenty of insulation with an R-value of 32. To make assembly simple, each panel has female and male rails that overlap each other for a mechanically air-tight design. Foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners make sure that panels lock together tightly for a truly air-tight seal. The corners are protected by a continuous panel gasket that goes around the outer perimeter without any cuts or breaks. Edge caps on ceiling and floor panels are foamed-in-place that keep them in place through the life of the unit.
The stock door that comes with this walk-in unit is 26” wide and features a stepped profile design to provide a barrier to airflow. This door comes with two hinges both of which are cam-lift and adjustable. This allows the door to be easily adjusted over the lifetime of the walk-in as it settles. The door also comes with a spring-assisted door closer to make sure it’s never left ajar. The door comes pre-hung on a 4’ wide panel complete with a vapor proof LED light controlled by a switch connected to an exterior indicator light, magnetic stainless steel trim, a replaceable perimeter heating wire, and digital thermometer. Items inside are kept secure by the NL 9800 deadbolt handle that comes with an independent key/padlock feature. To keep workers from getting locked inside the walk-in a safety release is included.
The temperature inside this walk-in freezer reaches a brisk temperature of -10°F thanks to the ceiling-mounted RCPF150JC-E-4-EV Capsule Pak Refrigeration System that provides 5692 BTU/hr of cooling. This walk-in comes with the Enviro-Control™ unit that adjusts and maintains the temperature inside as efficiently as possible. It’s also used for setting the defrost timer or start manual defrosting. This outdoor walk-in unit is protected from the elements by the 35 mill white membrane roof material included with it. The roof material does not need to be glued or seamed onto the roof since they are held in place with durable metal flashing fixed in place by TEK screws that are self-drilling and self-tapping.
- STANDARD MODELS SHIP THE SAME DAY
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Magnetic gasket
- 15 year panel warranty
- Cooler or freezer models
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- CN UL flame spread listed
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 4' x 6' to 10' x 14'
- Two temperatures: +35°F, -10°F
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6'7" & 7'7" with floor; 7'4" floorless
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount - 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Oregon State listed, City of Houston listed & California State listed
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount) (ordered separately)
- Full 4" thick panels foamed-in-place with EPA-compliant polyurethane insulation
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- Time clock or electronic control provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 or less on all foam cores; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems (see page 11 for listed components)
- High output low profile LED light positioned above the door to prevent interference with shelving or product
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer available on many models
- Refrigeration hood
- -20°F ambient controls
- White membrane roof and trim
- Exterior ramp
- Electric vaporizer
- Floor tread plate kit
- U-shaped shelving system
- Door hood (outdoor models)
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Heights: 8'7" with floor, 8'4" without floor
- Leak detector/alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- Heater kit for outdoor use where ambient conditions may go below 32°F
- Note: (Most options are available two weeks from receipt of order. Please contact us for specific questions)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Nor-Lake KODF88-C Accessories
Nor-Lake KODF88-C Parts
All Nor-Lake KODF88-C Parts
Nor-Lake KODF88-C Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.