Manitowoc Ice Manitowoc UDF-0140A NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker
Produce up to 135 lbs of dice ice right from under your counter with the UDF-0140A NEO™ Ice Maker by Manitowoc!
At 26" wide and 38 1/2" tall, this ice machine can deliver a larger supply of ice for less water and energy consumption! On the slanted front is an indicator panel that tells you what the ice machine is up to. The appropriate icon lights up when it is making ice, when the bin is full, when it is in cleaning mode, and when it requires service.
The UDF-0140A also allows you to delay your production by a specific number of hours for better control of your energy consumption and production costs.
When it’s time to scoop the ice, you can simply slide the angled bin door up and out of the way so you can reach down the bottom of the bin.
The storage bin can be easily removed to reveal refrigeration parts so you won’t have to move it during cleaning and maintenance. The refrigeration parts located in the foodzone are protected by AlphaSan to deter bacteria and yeast growth.Maintains the same footprint for improved performance levels
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Transforms a limited space into a small ice production station
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- The air-cooled system doesn’t add condenser water expenses
- Very minimal setup needed
- Accepted in most commercial locations
- The condenser is part of the unit for immediate use
Operate using user-friendly indicator panel
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button pauses ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours
- Push and hold Clean button for three seconds to initiate 22-minute active cleaning cycle
- Full Bin indicator tells operator there’s ice ready for harvest without opening bin door
- Service icon illuminates in red to inform users that the unit is experiencing an issue that needs to be addressed
No tool maintenance and easy cleaning
- Tool-free removable air filter guards against lint, grease, and dust
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to components
- Easy to water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door
- AlphaSan® slows growth of harmful contaminants
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (available separately) actively fights off bacteria, yeast, and other microorganisms
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 135 lbs. of dice-size ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1. (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Up to 90 lb. (40.8 kg) ice storage capacity
- Ranging from 140 lbs. (64 kg) to 190 lbs. (79 kg) daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.00" (67.31 cm) deep, and 38.50" (82.55 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- BTU Per Hour:
- U-140: 2,150 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- U-190: 2,150 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal rating: .42 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10