Manitowoc UDF-0140A NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The UDF-0140A NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker by Manitowoc transforms a limited space under your counter into a small ice production station you can count on. Whether you need a supplemental ice machine or looking to fill a small ice demand at your restaurant or store, this is the model for you!
This ice machine is engineered to deliver a greater volume of ice compared to older models for lower energy consumption and the same small footprint! The ice machine can produce up to 135 lbs of dice ice. It is very compact with a width of 26" and a height of 38 1/2", providing instant access to the ice whenever you need it.
Enjoy intuitive and total control of the ice-making process with the user-friendly control panel located on the slanted front of the bin for no-stoop access and easy viewing. With the brightly colored, universally recognized indicator buttons, you’ll know what your ice machine is always up to with just a glance.
From this nifty panel, you can power the unit as well as “delay” production during slow periods or slow hours to save energy! There are also indicators when the bin is full and has enough fresh ice to harvest and when the unit may be experiencing a potential issue so you can immediately address it.
Filling pitchers and glasses with ice will never be cumbersome. The Manitowoc UDF-0140A NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker holds ice behind an angled door that slides up for a full view of ice for easy scooping. The storage bin slides forward to reveal the refrigeration parts so you can clean and service the unit without having to move it.
The foodzone features removable parts so you can thoroughly clean each one. The internal components also feature AlphaSan antimicrobial protection to avoid the growth of harmful microorganisms inside and minimize cleaning.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Air filter guards against lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed and is dishwasher safe
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to components
- Removable water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 135 lbs. of dice-size ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1. (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Up to 90 lb. (40.8 kg) ice storage capacity
- Ranging from 140 lbs. (64 kg) to 190 lbs. (79 kg) daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.00" (67.31 cm) deep, and 38.50" (82.55 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- BTU Per Hour:
- U-140: 2,150 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- U-190: 2,150 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal rating: .42 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10