Manitowoc UDF0140A 26" Full-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 100-200 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2211 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
Monthly Payment *Finance Payment Calculator
Order by 1/1/2023 to save before the price increases!
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc UDF0140A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Water Usage||16.7 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||9.2 - 9.8 kWh per 100 lbs.|
Additional Information on Manitowoc UDF0140A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc UDF0140A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc UDF0140A Description
The UDF-0140A NEO™ air-cooled ice machine can produce as much as 135 lbs of full dice ice over a 24-hour period. At 26" wide and 38.5" tall, this cubes ice maker from Manitowoc Ice already has a storage bin built into it and can be placed right below the counter or at the front of the house for self-service. This commercial ice machine has an air-cooled system that incurs no additional water while also making it very easy to install in most locations.
On the slanted front is an indicator panel that tells you what the Manitowoc undercounter ice maker is up to at a glance. The appropriate icon lights up when it is making ice, when the bin is full, when it is in cleaning mode, and when it requires service.
This Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machine also allows you to delay your production by a specific number of hours for better control of your energy and production costs. When it’s time to scoop the fresh full cube ice, you can simply slide the angled bin door up and out of the way so you can reach down the bottom of the bin.
The storage bin can be easily removed with a sliding forward motion to reveal refrigeration parts removing the unit during cleaning and maintenance. The refrigeration parts located in the foodzone are protected by AlphaSan to fight bacteria growth. The 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet help keep the unit in place and at the desired height.
The Manitowoc UDF-0140A ice machine with bin has a 0.42 hp compressor and is approved for safe commercial use by NSF, cULus, and CE. Water filters, water chilling systems, and other recommended accessories are available below to make the ice-making process even more accurate, sanitary, and high-yield. If you are also looking for Manitowoc ice machine head only units, we have a full line of Indigo Series commercial ice machines you might like.
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Transforms a limited space into a small ice production station
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- The air-cooled system doesn’t add condenser water expenses
- Very minimal setup needed
- Accepted in most commercial locations
- The condenser is part of the unit for immediate use
Operate using user-friendly indicator panel
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button pauses ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours
- Push and hold Clean button for three seconds to initiate 22-minute active cleaning cycle
- Full Bin indicator tells operator there’s ice ready for harvest without opening bin door
- Service icon illuminates in red to inform users that the unit is experiencing an issue that needs to be addressed
No tool maintenance and easy cleaning
- Tool-free removable air filter guards against lint, grease, and dust
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to components
- Easy to water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door
- AlphaSan® slows growth of harmful contaminants
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor (available separately) actively fights off bacteria, yeast, and other microorganisms
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 rhomboid-shaped cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 135 lbs. of dice-size ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1. (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Up to 90 lb. (40.8 kg) ice storage capacity
- Ranging from 140 lbs. (64 kg) to 190 lbs. (79 kg) daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.00" (67.31 cm) deep, and 38.50" (82.55 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your Manitowoc ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire commercial ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- BTU Per Hour:
- U-140: 2,150 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- U-190: 2,150 (average) / 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal rating: .42 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Manitowoc UDF0140A Accessories
Manitowoc UDF0140A Reviews
14 of 18 reviews