Manitowoc UDF0190A 26" Full-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 100-200 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2371 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Water Usage||23.9 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||8.4 kWh per 100 lbs.|
The UDF-0190A air-cooled ice machine from the renowned Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machines transforms a limited space under your counter into a small ice production station that can produce up to 198 lbs of full dice ice cubes and store as much as 90 lbs at a time in the built-in ice bin. Whether you need a supplemental commercial ice machine or looking to fill a small ice demand at your restaurant or store, this cubes ice maker will surely make for a great addition. This undercounter ice machine is very compact with a width of 26" and a height of 38.5", allowing you to set up the unit under a counter or anywhere you need it.
Enjoy intuitive and total control of the ice-making process with the user-friendly control panel, which is conveniently located on the slanted front of the bin for no-stoop access and easy viewing. With the brightly colored, universally recognized indicator buttons, you’ll know precisely what the machine is always up to with just one look. There are also indicators when the bin is full and has enough fresh ice to harvest and when the unit may be experiencing a potential issue so you can immediately address it.
This full size cube ice machine is engineered to deliver a greater volume of ice compared to older commercial ice machines for lower energy consumption and the same small footprint. From this same nifty panel, you can power the unit as well as delay production during slow periods or slow hours to save energy.
Filling pitchers and glasses with ice will never be cumbersome. This Manitowoc Ice unit holds ice behind an angled door that slides up for a full view of ice for easy scooping. The storage bin slides forward to reveal the refrigeration parts so you can clean and service the unit without having to move it.
The foodzone features removable parts so you can clean each one with much-needed thoroughness to maintain a sanitary production. The internal components also feature AlphaSan antimicrobial protection to avoid the growth of harmful microorganisms inside and reduce cleaning sessions.
The Manitowoc UDF-0190A ice machine with bin is NSF and cULus approved. You can upgrade your unit with our water filters, water chilling systems, and other accessories below to ensure the safety and high yield of your ice production with little effort. For Manitowoc ice machine head unit only needs, we have a great selection of Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machines for you.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function comfortably under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system is very easy to set up and generates no additional water expenses
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Air filter guards against lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed and is dishwasher safe
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to components
- Removable water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- 48 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice-to-water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for liquor, soda, and other beverages in bars and restaurants
- Ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Production: Up to 198 lbs. of dice-size ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1. (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 6 amps 208-230/60/1: 3 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
NEO™ Manitowoc Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 26"W x 28"D x 38-1/2"H, production capacity up to 198 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (140 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), 90 lb ice storage capacity, electronic controls, dice size cubes, NSF, cULus, CE
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity*
- Ranging from 137 lbs. (62 kg) to 190 lbs. (79 kg) daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- * Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire Manitowoc ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your commercial ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .42 HP
- BTU Per Hour: U-140: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak) / U-190: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
4 of 9 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10