Manitowoc URF0140A 26" Regular Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 100-200 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2298 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc URF0140A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Water Usage||16.7 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||9.6 kWh per 100 lbs.|
Additional Information on Manitowoc URF0140A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc URF0140A Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc URF0140A Description
The URF-0140A NEO air-cooled ice machine is a reliable piece of equipment from Manitowoc Ice that can supply you with up to 127 lbs of regular-sized ice daily. At only 26" wide and 38.5" tall, this commercial ice maker has a 90-lb storage bin that can fit beneath the counter, giving you instant access to fresh ice so every glass of drink is chilled to perfection. Powered by a 0.42 hp compressor assisted by innovative design, this Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machine is capable of producing a greater amount of ice with less water or energy, helping you get more out of every batch while saving on operational expenses.
Making large full-size cubes has never been simpler on this Manitowoc undercounter ice maker with the user-friendly electronic control panel with brightly colored indicator display icons that light up to visually notify you of the production status such as when fresh ice is available or the bin is full, or even when there is a potential issue that needs your attention. From there, you can also slow down the production during the less busy parts of the day using the “delay” button, preventing waste and unnecessary energy use. This panel is conveniently located on the slanted front of the bin where it is easy to reach and view.
This Manitowoc ice machine has an angled door that you can slide up to access and scoop up the ice into pitchers or glasses. Cleaning is a simple affair as well, thanks to the removable foodzone parts and AlphaSan that defends against microbial contamination. The storage bin stands on 6" adjustable legs with painted flanged feet and is entirely detachable from the unit to access the refrigeration components and perform maintenance or repairs without moving the Manitowoc ice machine.
The Manitowoc URF-0140A NEO ice machine with bin is approved for use by NSF and cULus and is compatible with an impressive array of accessories like water filters and water chilling systems that help you achieve the best possible ice-making conditions for optimal results. We also have an amazing line of Indigo Series commercial ice machines if you need commercial ice machine head only units.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system generates no additional water expenses
- Very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Air filter guards against lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed and is dishwasher safe
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to components
- Removable water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Regular Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling and lower production needs
- Perfect for bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Production: Up to 127 lbs. of regular-size ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity*
- Ranging from 137 lbs. (62 kg) to 190 lbs. (79 kg) daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- * Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire commercial ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your Manitowoc ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .42 HP
- BTU Per Hour: U-140: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak) / U-190: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Manitowoc URF0140A Accessories
Manitowoc URF0140A Reviews
2 of 3 reviews