Manitowoc UYF0310A 30" Half-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 200-300 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2023 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc UYF0310A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||200-300 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||100 lb|
Additional Information on Manitowoc UYF0310A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc UYF0310A Certifications
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc UYF0310A Description
With a daily maximum production capacity of 290 lbs, this UYF-0310A NEO™ air-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice is a state-of-the-art ice-making solution that easily fits right under your counter, providing you access to fresh half-dice ice (aka half-size cubes) whenever you need it. This Manitowoc undercounter ice maker has a storage bin with a 119-lb capacity that has an angled door that opens by sliding up. As one of the innovative Manitowoc NEO commercial ice machines, this 30" wide, 38.5" tall unit is an upgrade from traditional models with its increased output and reduced energy and water consumption.
This Manitowoc commercial ice machine is all about ease of use and zero-hassle maintenance with its no-stoop indicator panel at the front slanted bin door that tells you exactly what the unit is doing with a mere glance. The Full Bin indicator lights up to inform you that the bin capacity has been maximized. When the commercial ice maker is in the middle of the cleaning cycle, the lighted Clean will indicate that too. Additionally, you also have a Service icon that illuminates when the unit comes across a potential issue. To shave off some energy expenses and avoid waste when your busier hours are over, this cubes ice machine also features a Delay button, which stops ice production for a pre-set number of hours and restarts automatically when the designated time lapses.
This commercial ice machine facilitates no-fuss cleaning with the sealed foodzone, removable parts, and AlphaSan microbial protection. The unit also features an air filter that traps dirt and grease to keep the condenser clean and unobstructed. The 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet make it easy to find the proper height for cleaning the flooring. There is no need to move the unit during service calls as the storage bin has been designed to slide forward to reveal the interior components.
The Manitowoc UYF-0310A NEO™ ice machine with bin meets NSF, cULus, and CE standards for health and safety. This model features a 0.7 hp compressor and includes a 6' power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug. We have a gerat selection of accessories below to take your unit to the next level. If you are shopping for an Manitowoc ice machine head only unit, consider our Indigo Series Manitowoc ice machines.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over the unit's service life
Easy-Setup Air-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Air-cooled system reduces water expenses and is very easy to set up
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls and On-the-Spot Feedback
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- POWER button to turn the unit on and off; illuminates when in ice-making mode
- DELAY button halts ice production by 4, 12, or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- CLEAN button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- FULL BIN indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- SERVICE icon illuminates in red to notify operators of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air filter traps lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to refrigeration components to save time during service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door are all removable for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 290lbs of dice ice every 24 hours
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40-110 ̊F
- Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 10 amps for 115/60/1, 4.5 amps for 208-230/60/1
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 4,600 (average) 5,450 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .75 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.99 ft³ (0.113 m³)
- 119 lb. (54 Kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 295 lbs (134 kg) of daily ice production
- 30" (76.20 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6” (15.24 cm) legs
- *Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Intelligence and Convenience make your commercial ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire Manitowoc ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your commercial ice machine cleaner, longer.
- BTU Per Hour: 4,600 (average) 5,450 (peak)
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .75 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Manitowoc UYF0310A Accessories
Manitowoc UYF0310A Parts
All Manitowoc UYF0310A Parts
Manitowoc UYF0310A Reviews
4 of 6 reviews