Vulcan VCRG24-T Griddle
|Griddle Plate Finish||Smooth Steel|
|Energy Efficiency||Best in Class|
|Legs||4" Adjustable Legs|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel Front & Sides|
|Category||Griddle, Counter Unit, Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Temperature adjust from 200° to 450°F.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- 12 1⁄2" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- High capacity 4 1⁄2 quart capacity grease can.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit.
- One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width.
- One embedded, mechanical snap action thermostat per burner for high performance and optimal response time.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate welded to 3 1⁄4" stainless steel back, tapered side splashes and stainless steel grease trough.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.