Manitowoc SM50A 14.75" Full-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 50-100 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Air-Cooled, 115 Volts
Manitowoc SM50A Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||50-100 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Full-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||25 lb|
Additional Information on Manitowoc SM50A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc SM50A Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
Manitowoc SM50A Description
Keep your low-volume café or bar stocked with ice with the SM-50A undercounter ice maker from Manitowoc Ice. This air-cooled ice machine is designed to produce 53 lbs of full dice ice every 24 hours. This is an ice machine with bin that can store up to 25 lbs of ice. It features a small design that’s made to fit under a service counter.
Get the best commercial ice machines at the best prices only here at CKitchen!
- Undercounter ice cube machine for low-volume restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Ice bin capacity: 25 pounds
- Can make up to 53 pounds of octagonal ice cubes per day
- Large opening with LED lighted bin
- Optional integrated water filter system
- Can be installed into standard cabinet dimensions or standalone
- Easy-to-access control panel
The SM-50A undercounter ice machine from Manitowoc Ice can fit in standard cabinet spaces, or as a standalone unit. This air-cooled ice maker is perfect for small-volume ice production in conference rooms, break rooms, etc. This commercial machine even features an integrated water filtration system to purify the water for optimal sanitation and taste before it's made into ice. Leg levelers are included, allowing for adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Individual full size cubes with a unique octagon shape.
- Lighted bin (LED light) with large opening for easy access.
- Unit ships with hinge on right, easily changed to left during installation.
- Optional drain pump easily integrates inside the machine during installation.
- Water filter system integrated inside machine with depth filtration and scale inhibitor.
- Produces up to 53 lbs. (24 kgs) of ice in 24 hours with storage capacity of 25 lbs. (11 kgs)
- Designed to be installed into standard cabinet dimensions 15.00" (38.00 cm) or stand alone with stainless steel top and sides standard.
- Easily accessible control panel with the following functionality:
- Delay start option.
- Automatic ice making mode.
- Filter replacement warning light.
- Patented cleaning and sanitizing.
- Standard 1 3⁄8" x 1 3⁄8" (33 x 34 mm)
- Compressor Nominal rating: 1/6 HP
- BTU Per Hour: 1,145 (average) 2,300 (peak)
- Insulation: Insulation foamed-in-place with CFC-FREE foam.
|How many ice sizes are available?:||1|
|Does it have digital controls?:||Yes|
|Does it come with a built-in bin?:||Yes|
|Does it require a separate storage bin to be purchased?:||No|
|Does it have a automatic cleaning cycle?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Water Filter?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Drain Pump?:||Optional|
|What is the Machine Total Amps? :||4.1|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Manitowoc SM50A Accessories
Manitowoc SM50A Parts
All Manitowoc SM50A Parts
Manitowoc SM50A Reviews
5 of 11 reviews