Manitowoc SM-50A Undercounter Ice Cube Machine
Photo of the Manitowoc SM-50A Undercounter Ice Cube Machine
|Type of Cooling||Air-Cooled|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Undercounter Ice Cube Machine, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 53-lb approximately/24 hours, cube style, stainless steel finish, integrated water filter system
The Manitowoc SM-50A Undercounter Ice Cube Machine can fit in standard cabinet spaces, or as a standalone unit. Leg levelers are included, allowing for adjustment on uneven surfaces. This unit also includes a 25 lb capacity ice bin and can produce up to 53 lbs of octagonal ice per day, making it perfect for small-volume ice production in conference rooms, break rooms, etc. It even features an integrated water filtration system to purify the water for optimal sanitation and taste before it's made into ice.
- Individual cubes with unique octagon shape.
- Lighted bin (LED light) with large opening for easy access.
- Unit ships with hinge on right, easily changed to left during installation.
- Optional drain pump easily integrates inside the machine during installation.
- Water filter system integrated inside machine with depth filtration and scale inhibitor.
- Produces up to 53 lbs. (24 kgs) of ice in 24 hours with storage capacity of 25 lbs. (11 kgs)
- Designed to be installed into standard cabinet dimensions 15.00" (38.00 cm) or stand alone with stainless steel top and sides standard.
- Easily accessible control panel with the following functionality:
- Delay start option.
- Automatic ice making mode.
- Filter replacement warning light.
- Patented cleaning and sanitizing.
- 1-year residential ice machine limited warranty.
- 3-year commercial parts and labor warranty on entire machine.
- Standard 13 ⁄8" x 13 ⁄8" (33 x 34 mm)
- Total Amps: 4.1
- Max. fuse size: 15 amps
- HACR-type circuit breakers can be used in place of fuses.
- 115/60/1 Factory pre-wired with a 6' (180 cm) power cord and NEMA 5-15P-plug configuration.
- Compressor Nominal rating: 1/6 HP
- BTU Per Hour: 1,145 (average) 2,300 (peak)
- Operating Limits:
- Water Temperature Range: 35˚ to 90˚F (2˚ to 32˚C)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50˚ to 110˚F (10˚ to 43˚C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker Water In:
- Min. 20 psi (138 kPA)
- Max. 80 psi (551 kPA)
- Legs: Levelers standard 0" to 1" (0-2.5 cm) adjustability.
- Optional legs (K-00345) 4.25"-6.00" (10.80-15.24 cm).
- Insulation: Insulation foamed-in-place with CFC-FREE foam.
|How many ice sizes are available?:||1|
|Does it have digital controls?:||Yes|
|Does it come with a built-in bin?:||Yes|
|Does it require a separate storage bin to be purchased?:||No|
|Does it have a automatic cleaning cycle?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Water Filter?:||Yes|
|Does it have a Drain Pump?:||Optional|
|What is the Machine Total Amps? :||4.1|
|What is the Maximum Fuse Size?:||15 Amps|
4 of 5 reviews
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write atext review — earn $2, post aproduct photo — earn $4, post aproduct video — earn $10