ICE-O-Matic ICEU150HW ICE Series™ Cube Ice Maker
- Reduce service calls by up to 65%
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Ice-O-Matic matching filter.
- 7 Year evaporator warranty w/filter purchase (see below)
- Better tasting ice
5 yr. parts on the compressor warranty, standard
The ICE-O-Matic ICEU150HW ICE Series™ Cube Ice Maker is a unit that produces half-dice ice and features water-cooling. With 70 lbs of ice storage, this under counter unit is easily topped off with its 180 lbs of 24-hour ice production (under ideal conditions). To produce 100 lbs of half-dice ice this ice maker uses 180 gallons of condenser cooling water, 8.6 kWh of electrical power, and 32.2 gallons of water to freeze into ice. With a standard 115v/60/1-ph power configuration using 7.9 amps of current, this unit is easy to integrate.
Water-cooled ice makers are an excellent way of providing ice while still keeping the work area cool. Unlike air-cooled units, water-cooled models do not exhaust hot air into the environment. A 3/8” FPT fitting is used to feed the unit with water to cool the unit’s condenser and water that has absorbed heat exits the unit through a 1/2” FPT fitting.
- Produces up to 185 lbs (84 kg) of ice per day.
- Space-saving 24" (610 mm) wide undercounter design.
- Durable, electroless nickel plating on all evaporator plates ensures reliability.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic.
- Harvest Assist provides consistent ice production for the life of the ice maker while reducing energy consumption and increasing capacity.
- Longest warranty in the industry. Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your cube ice maker, replace the filter every six months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years parts and labor (available in the U.S. and Canada only).
- Pure Ice® exclusively by Ice-O-Matic. Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker inhibits bacteria growth on ice maker surfaces. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||100-200 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.