Manitowoc UYF0240W 26" Half-Dice Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style - 200-300 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 115 Volts
You will earn 2709 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
Manitowoc UYF0240W Specifications
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||200-300 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Half-Dice|
|Bin Storage Capacity||90 lb|
|Water Usage||16 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
|Power Usage||5.8 kWh per 100 lbs.|
Additional Information on Manitowoc UYF0240W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Manitowoc UYF0240W Certifications
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
Manitowoc UYF0240W Description
At 38.5 inches tall and 26 inches wide, the UYF-0240W NEO™ water-cooled ice machine from Manitowoc Ice can produce up to 207 lbs of half-dice ice (or half size cubes) from right under your counter or any limited space. As part of the Manitowoc NEO ice machines, this unit has been improved to be able to produce a higher amount of ice while decreasing energy and water consumption compared to previous commercial ice machines in its category.
This Manitowoc undercounter ice maker features an angled door that you can easily slide up when you’re ready to scoop some ice. An indicator panel allows you to operate the unit, make production adjustments, and monitor real-time status. With the LED-illuminated indicator panels, you can immediately tell when the bin is full or when the unit is undergoing a cleaning cycle. When a potential problem is detected, the service icon will light up to let you know immediately. What makes this Manitowoc ice machine more energy-efficient and cost-saving is the delay button, which lets you stop the machine from making ice for a set number of hours and automatically continue at the end of the timer.
Spend less time cleaning with the AlphaSan coating on internal components that fight microbes. Even most refrigeration parts can be removed so they can be cleaned thoroughly. An air filter, which can be removed and cleaned in a dishwasher, will make sure no grease or dirt reaches the condenser. The 6" adjustable legs on this undercounter ice machine help with sweeping and mopping the space underneath while the flanged feet keep it firmly on the floor. Servicing can be performed in the same place with the storage bin designed to be lifted forward to provide easy access to the components.
The Manitowoc UYF-0240W ice machine with bin is NSF and cULus approved and is supports water filters and heat exchange technology among many accessories to further simplify your daily ice-making routine. If you are adding an commercial ice machine head only system to your lineup, consider our spectacular line of Indigo Series ice machines.
Improved Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Produces more ice with less energy and water consumption
- Reduced ownership costs over unit’s service life
Water-Cooled System and Compact Package
- No side vents to fit and function excellently under a countertop or next to another piece of equipment
- Water-cooled system is suited for warmer locations
- The refrigeration system is packed in the unit for immediate use upon delivery
Smart and User-Friendly Controls and On-the-Spot Feedback
- Control panel with illuminated icons
- Power button to turn the unit on and off
- Delay button halts ice production by 4, 12 or 24 hours to avoid unnecessary energy consumption and product waste
- Clean button indicates clean cycle is in progress
- Full Bin indicator light tells operator there’s plenty of ice available for use without opening the door
- Service icon illuminates in red to notify of potential problems
Simple Maintenance and Minimal Cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe air filter traps lint, grease, and dust
- Air filter can be removed with no tools needed
- Removable bin provides trouble-free access to refrigeration components to save time during service
- Water-trough, distribution tube, and damper door are all removable for proper cleaning
- AlphaSan® technology on select components guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately to fight bacteria and yeast growth resulting in reduced cleanups
Half-Dice Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 96 cubes per pound of ice
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Can be used in restaurants, convenience stores, schools, and majority of food establishments and institutions
- Excellent for ice bagging and bulk cooling
- Unique rhomboid shape improves appearance of drinks
- Easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 207 lbs. of Manitowoc half-dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 45-90 ̊F
- Water Usage/100 lbs: 147 gal/556 liters
- Refrigerant: CFC-Free R-404A
- Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 38 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 (208-230/60/1 and 230/50/1 available)
- Total Amps: 115/60/1: 5 amps, 208-230/60/1: 2.5 amps
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15 amps
- BTUH: 2,150 (average) 2,600 (peak)
- Compressor Nominal Rating: .42 HP
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- 90 lb. (40.0 Kg) ice storage capacity
- Up to 220 lbs (100 kg) of daily ice production
- Only 26" (66.04 cm) wide, 28.50" (72.4 cm) deep, and 38.50" (97.8 cm) high on 6" (15.24 cm) legs
- * Application capacity based on: 90% volume x 33lbs/ft3 average density of ice.
- Performance - NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
- Intelligence - NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
- Convenience - NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire commercial ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
- Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your Manitowoc ice machine cleaner, longer.
- Compressor: Nominal rating: .33 HP
- BTU Per Hour: 2,700 (average) 3,300 (peak)
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models) Adds protection from corrosive water elements.
- Dice 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.22 x 2.22 x 2.22 cm)
- Half Dice 3⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (.95 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Regular 1 1⁄8" x 1 1⁄8" x 7⁄8" (2.86 x 2.86 x 2.22 cm)
- Removable Bin
- Air Filter - Simple, toolfree removal for quick access during routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Air Flow - Air in right, air out left, no side vents. Great for installation under countertops and next to other equipment.
Manitowoc UYF0240W Accessories
Manitowoc UYF0240W Reviews
There are no reviews yet for this product.