Manitowoc IRT0620W 22" Regular Size Cubes Ice Maker, Cube-Style - 400-500 lbs/24 Hr Ice Production, Water-Cooled, 230 Volts
You will earn 3696 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- Exclusive offer: 50% OFF (already discounted price) Manitowoc matching filter.
- 2022 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Type of Cooling||Water-Cooled|
|24 Hr Production||400-500 lbs|
|Type of Ice||Regular Size Cubes|
If you are looking for a water-cooled ice machine that can deliver up to 485 lbs of regular ice daily without leaving a large dent in your budget, the IRT-0620W Indigo NXT™ commercial ice machine from Manitowoc Ice is a compelling choice. Designed for reliable performance and massive cost savings, this cubes ice maker operates using 31% less energy, 16% lower potable water, and 32% less condenser water compared to standard models. The DuraTech exterior of this Manitowoc cubes ice maker guards against corrosion and damage.
This Manitowoc Manitowoc Ice unit also allows you to adjust the volume of ice you want to make to cut down as much waste as possible while still being able to stay on top of your daily ice needs. With the help of the acoustical ice-sensing probe, each ice cube comes out with identical density and thickness.
This Indigo Series ice machine automates preventative maintenance with diagnostics reports accessible from the nifty EasyTouch display that provides you total control of your ice production and more. From there, you can check ice-making progress, set cleaning reminders, get notifications for detected issues, and customize general settings such as date, time, and language.
Cleaning has never been simpler with the easy-access foodzone, removable components, and anti-microbial protection on exposed refrigeration parts. You can maintain the cleanliness of this Manitowoc ice machine for longer periods by getting the optional LuminIce II Growth Inhibitor to prevent bacteria and yeast growth in the foodzone. We have a great selection of other accessories recommended for this regular size cubes ice machine for maximum performance, quality, and yield.
The Manitowoc IRT-0620W is an ice machine head only unit with NSF, cULus, and CE certifications for guaranteed safe commercial use.
Water-Cooled System and Self-Contained Refrigeration
- A water-cooled system can cope in warmer temperatures to ensure maximum ice output
- The condenser is packed inside the unit for plug-and-play operation virtually no setup needed
Smart and Simple Operation
- Preventative maintenance and routine self-diagnostic scans keep unit in prime condition to prevent unexpected issues during operation
- EasyTouch Display has a touchscreen display that shows operating status, cleaning alerts, and diagnostic feedback
- EasyTouch Display provides touch control to perform all ice-making tasks
Environment-Friendly and Energy Efficient
- Boasts an average of 31% lower energy consumption
- Uses 16% less potable water and 32% less condenser water than standard models
- Acoustical ice-sensing technology achieves ideal density and thickness of ice for consistency and quality
- Machine can be turned on and off as needed to help lower electric bills
- Volume of ice production can be adjusted according to your daily needs
- Cools using a CFC-free R410A refrigerant with 48% lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) compared to other models
Sleek and Durable Construction
- DuraTech™ construction can withstand damage and corrosion
- Stainless finish with clear-coat guards against fingerprints and dirt
- Foodzone is accessible from hinged front doors
- Water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are all easy to remove for a straightforward cleaning process
- AlphaSan® technology on select parts guards against odors and discoloration from microbial contamination
- A LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor is available separately as perfect counter to bacteria and yeast growth in foodzone for clean production
Regular Ice Cube Features and Benefits:
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8"
- 32 cubes per pound of ice
- Inexpensive and quick to make
- Has a slow melt rate for reduced ice consumption
- Nearly 100% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling
- Perfect for bars, restaurants, and establishments that require bulk ice storage
- Ideal for dispensing and easy to break down in blenders and crushers
- Production: Up to 485 lbs. of regular dice ice every 24 hours
- Water Temperature Range: 40-90 ˚F
- Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 24 1/2"D x 21 1/2"H
- Electrical Connection: 115/60/1 standard (208-230/60/1also available)
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity: 12.2, 115v 5.9, 208-230V
- Maximum Fuse Size: 20A for 115v/15A for 208-230v
- BTUH: 5,400 (average), and 6,300 (peak)
- Safety Certifications: NSF, cULus, CE
- Performance Certification: AHRI at 90°/70°
The product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislations.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16.00 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.